Wechat
Wechat
Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: experience at Tianjin Normal University

experience at Tianjin Normal University 9 months 2 weeks ago #90182

I used to study Business Administration program in English Tianjin Normal University and now I am working as a foreign teacher at Tianjin city for almost two years. Teachers in Tianjin Normal University are good with professional knowledge. Even you are not good at Chinese, you also can learn a lot from class, because many programs are taught in English in the university. I learn a lot about knowledge of my Business Administration program, know a lot of interesting Chinese culture and get big improvement in my Chinese language studying at Tianjin Normal University.
Two kinds of well equipped double rooms of hotel style are allocated to internationals students in the university. Double rooms are fully equipped with Air Conditioner, Central Heating, Separate Toilet, Separate Bathroom, Broadband Internet Access, Telephone and Satellite Television. But international students should comply with rules and regulations for accommodation.
We changed our forums for Wechat groups, to join any groups: contact admin on Wechat: tianjinexpats

experience at Tianjin Normal University 3 months 15 hours ago #90288

• PMBauer
  • User
Hello. I posted this as a Guest, but have since joined this Website and thought I would post it as a Member.

I am looking for a university teaching job in Tianjin. I have been teaching in China for two years. I am an American with a Z visa. Do you know anyone I could contact at Tianjin Normal University? Any thoughts about how I should do my search? Places to look? People to talk to?

Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

Paul M. Bauer
WeChat: PaulMBauer
We changed our forums for Wechat groups, to join any groups: contact admin on Wechat: tianjinexpats
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Advertisement will auto-close in 3s