Wechat
Wechat
Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chocolate, where can u get a good selection here?

Chocolate, where can u get a good selection here? 6 months 2 weeks ago #90261

• Anonymous
Well, I am about to leave to go back home (been here a few months) and I was thinking ti would be nice to leave some chocolates for the folks at the office. Apparently chocolate is seen as expensive and "western" here as its a chinese co with almost all chinese staff. So i was thinking get a couple of tins of Roses, Quality Street, Celebrations, stuff like that but I have no idea where to find anything like that here.

I dont realy know my way about but get in a cab and get to anywhere with a name they would know but it would seem supermarkets (Vanguard anyway) dont seem to have things like that. So is there anywhere that would?

I leave in a week so while its not the end of the world if i dont get, a quick response would be gratefully received
We changed our forums for Wechat groups, to join any groups: contact admin on Wechat: tianjinexpats

Chocolate, where can u get a good selection here? 6 months 2 weeks ago #90264

There are some good selections of chocolate in D-MART.
D-MART is specializing in imported food, so there are a lot of imported good quality "western" chocolate. And also many more good stuff you can send as a present like champagne, wine etc.
The address is :
Ground Floor , Building C7, Megnetic Capital (Aocheng), Nankai District , Tianjin
天津市,南开区,奥城商业广场C7写字楼底商一层 帝玛超市
We changed our forums for Wechat groups, to join any groups: contact admin on Wechat: tianjinexpats
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds
Advertisement will auto-close in 3s