by vivian    
Overall rating 

Environment 

Quality 

Service 

Price 

Expat ready 

German Bakery in Tianjin

Finally, I found some German style bread and pastries in Tianjin.

When I am in China, I usually suffer from bread and pastries made by chinese bakeries or hotel breakfasts. Beeing German, I love to have my rolls (Brötchen) in the morning and a slice of bread for dinner. But it is hard to find, if not impossible in China.

On my last trip to Tianjin, I discovered this little German Bakery in Tianjin. They offer products which are made in Germany and baked in their shops. Germans might know the brand Le Crobag already, as it can be usually found in German trainstations. In Tianjin, it is located in the Magnetic International Fashion Street, opposite of Yoshinoya.

I had a piece of black forest cake and a cup of coffee and bought some bread and rolls to take back to my hotel. The bread tasted like back home in Germany. Finally I found an alternative to the all same tasting chinese products. Of course, not really a bargain, but having German products far away from home is worth the money.

They offer different types of bread and baguettes, croissants, rolls, pastries and cakes. As I understood they do home delivery.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account